Pages



Monday, April 21, 2014

Month Four Favorites

month four favorites

month four favorites by allthingskatiemarie on Polyvore


Here are my favorites items from this past month.

1. Fisher Price Sit-me-up floor seat- Another great invention for helping babies sit up when they're not quite there yet. I love the hanging toys and ability to take off the cover and wash it.
2. Take Along Toy Bar- This is the best car toy ever! I hate the toys that hang from the car handle because they're always in the way when I'm trying to get Taylor in and out of the carseat. This toy bar is awesome because it's so easy to move up and down along the handle and she loves playing with it! Just the perfect size for the carseat!  
3. Bottle Drying Rack- After accidentally melting my old bottle drying rack in the dishwasher, I was forced to buy a new one. I love this drying rack because it's modern and small, which helps save counter space. 
4. Water tummy time mat- This mat is so cute and fun! It's filled with a little bit of water and is super fun during tummy time. 
5. Hooded towels- This are so cute and make bath time so much more fun! I wish I had one in my size! 
6. Kolcraft light weight stroller- I have a jogging stroller, but I wanted something I could take out and about that was light weight, compact, and folded up easily. This stroller is great and only weighs 11 lbs! It can be folded up with one hand and has a great sun shade. It's perfect for outings and traveling.