Pages



Friday, April 11, 2014

DIY Baby Bling Hanger

I thought I would save myself some time by setting out Taylor's outfits each night so that I wouldn't have to decide what she should wear in the mornings before work. Then I got the genius idea to create some blinged out baby hangers to adorn her wall. I know what you're thinking...She has too much time on her hands! When it comes to crafts, I make time!
Yep! That just happened! I wish every single hanger in my closet looked like this! So fabulous!!!

This project was super cheap and took me no time at all!
Here's what you need:
-wooden baby hangers
-spray paint
-bling on a roll (purchased at Michael's crafts)
- bows

First, spray paint the hangers. I placed a plastic bag on the silver parts of the hanger to keep it from getting painted.
Next, add bling on a roll. Yes, seriously. That's what it's called! Lastly, add the bow and you're done!

Here's the finished product on the wall! Love it!