Pages



Friday, March 21, 2014

Guest Blogger Sookie Spartan

I'm so excited to share this guest post from Sara at SnookieSpartan. She's a fellow blogger, school psychologist, wifey, and mom to four furry children. She has some wonderful makeup and fashion posts, so go check her out! Thank you so much Sara for sharing these adorable necklaces!

Hola, I'm Sara from SookieSpartan and Katie has been kind enough to allow me to come visit and chat with you fashion lovers. So here I am with my top three statement necklaces that I always seem to come back to when I need a little somethin' somethin' to pump up my outfit. TrianglesThis mint triangle necklace was only $4 on Etsy! I often don't even care how well it matches my outfits, only that it is on my body with its shiny mintness. MetalAnother favorite of mine is my metal bib necklace. This is always a classic and actually does match everything. BRSpeaking of good deals, this necklace was a steal at a local Banana Republic outlet store. It was marked for $40 and I got it for $15! It also makes me feel mature and sophisticated. I'll take a solid facade any day. Do you have a favorite statement necklace? Which brand is your favorite for a good deal? Thanks again to the lovely Katie and beautiful new baby girl! If you'd like to see more posts on beauty, fashion, or sarcasm, pop over to my blog. I'd love for you to visit! Adios, Sara