Pages



Friday, March 28, 2014

DIY Coffee Mug Design

One recent rainy day while Taylor was napping I managed to sneak in a fun and easy little craft! Super simple to make and the possibilities are endless for designs!
I wanted a fun little coffee mug that I could keep at work and fuel up when needed! I bought this mug and the markers at the Dollar Store and used left over stickers. This project literally cost me $2.00! Score!

Here's what you need:
-coffee mug
-permanent marker
-stickers
-cookie sheet/baking pan


 Step 1: Place stickers on mug. My coffee mug reads "work it girl!"


 Step 2: Use marker to design mug. I did dots to outline the words, but you can trace the letters, draw your own designs by hand, etc.


Step 3: Remove stickers from mug. If you made a mistake, you can get a wet q-tip or napkin and carefully wipe away any mistakes.


Step 4: Bake mug in oven on 350 for 30 minutes.

Let it cool completely and you're all done! SO easy! Such a great gift idea that you can personalize for any occasion!