Pages



Monday, February 10, 2014

Baby's First Year Calendar

The thought of creating a baby book seems so overwhelming. I can hardly organize my pictures into folders on my computer. How the heck am I supposed to take tons of pictures, videos, and write down every single milestone?
   Well, my sister-in-law found this awesome calendar by Carter's. It's so great and makes keeping track of milestones super easy and convenient! I hung it up in the nursery so I can easily just jot down milestones on the calendar as they happen. At the end of the year, all I have to do is look back at the calendar for exact dates to add to my baby book.  The calendar comes with stickers that also make it easy to add on dates.


 Such a great product! What are some ways that you've managed to keep track of milestones with your children?