Pages



Thursday, January 2, 2014

Throwback Thursday ~ Cookie Dough Cupcakes

This is my ultimate favorite dessert! I know I say that about every dessert I post, but really. I think this takes the cake (no pun intended!)  Devils food chocolate cupcakes with chocolate chip cookie baked inside topped with cream cheese frosting! They're absolutely amazing! Enjoy!





Directions:
1. Mix cake mix as directed.
2. Place frozen cookie dough ball ontop of each cupcake. Push down lightly.
3. Bake for 16-18 minutes. It's very important that you don't over cook! Check to see if they are cooked by placing a toothpick in the cupcake, not the cookie dough.

Cream Cheese Frosting Ingredients:
- 1 8 oz package of cream cheese, softened
-1/2 cup butter, softened
-3 teaspoons vanilla
-4 1/2 - 6 cups of powdered sugar

Directions:
1. Beat cream cheese, butter, and vanilla until fluffy.
2. Add in sugar, one cup at a time until desired consistency.