Pages



Friday, January 3, 2014

Nurse Gifts

     Doesn't it just make your day when someone gives you something nice? Personally, I love finding a chocolate bar on my desk or having a friend drop by with some coffee,  just because. It makes us all feel so warm and fuzzie! It's all about the small things in life.
    I've seen these "nurse gifts" all over Pinterest and thought it was such a nice thing to do for those who do so much for us. After talking with some nurse friends of mine, I decided some snacks would be best to give. Apparently, they throw out most home baked goods (sanitary reasons) and prefer having some munchies to help get them through their shift. Easy enough!
    I made five bags for the labor and delivery nurses that helped us out when Taylor was born. Each bag included a candy bar, granola bar, mints, and fruit snacks. It was nothing fancy, but the nurses were very grateful and appreciated the yummy treats. It was a nice little way to make them feel special and show our gratitude.
Below is the tag I made. You can print it yourself by right clicking on the image and saving it to your computer.