Pages



Friday, January 17, 2014

Month One Favorites

Each month I will be sharing my favorite baby products that help me survive mommyhood! This month, these six items have been absolute life savers!

month one favorites

1. Mamaroo- This awesome product is a combo of a rocker and glider. It has five different motion settings and is nice and compact. Taylor loves it!
2. Swaddle blankets- The only way Taylor sleeps at night.  We have mastered the art of swaddling and making Taylor a little burrito baby. 
3. Eye Mask- My husband and I both sleep with these now. It's a great way to catch some sleep during a mid day nap and even at night.
4. What to Expect The First Year- Every random and weird question I've had over the past four weeks can be answered in this book. It's an easy read and breaks down the entire first year into months. Super helpful!
5. Baby Log App - This app rocks! It's an easy and practical way to keep track of feedings, naps, diaper changes, etc. Best $4.99 I've spent.
6. Boppy- This pillow is fantastic! It's great for feedings, lounging, tummy time, etc. I love that the cover can easily be removed and washed.