Pages



Monday, November 25, 2013

Chalkboard Tracker

The end is near!!!!! I'm ready to meet our little girl and be done with being pregnant! Any day now...hurry up! Hooray for month 9!
How far along? 36 weeks
Baby is the size of a: Honeydew and weighs 6 pounds!
Total weight gain: I don't want to know anymore. I don't need to raise my blood pressure at this point!
Maternity clothes? Yes yes yes, it's all about comfort right now.
Stretch marks? Not that I can see. There's probably some hiding under my belly somewhere.
Sleep: I'm really great at napping but can't manage to sleep through the night.
Exercise: I walk to the mailbox every day. Does that count?
Miss Anything: Just about everything. I miss feeling wonderful, not being so large and in charge, having energy and strength... The list goes on and on.
Movement: All day, every day! She's ready to rumble!
Food cravings: my cravings seem to have subsided this month. I'm not craving anything in particular.
Anything making you queasy or sick: The smell of maple syrup, many random food scents make me queasy.
Labor Signs: Not yet. Hopefully soon!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! I'm just so excited!
Looking forward to: Meeting our daughter in the next few weeks!