Pages



Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Books & Bows Baby Shower

I had the most amazing time at my baby shower! My wonderful family from across the U.S. came to help my local family and dear friends celebrate the arrival of my baby girl, Taylor. The theme was "books and bows." Guests were asked to bring books in lieu of a card to help build up Taylor's library.
Centerpieces were cute books wrapped in burlap and pink bows. 



Even the napkins were bows!
As opposed to playing games, guests made headbands and bows for baby Taylor. We had a bow station set up that guests could have fun with throughout the shower. I was so impressed with everyone's creative designs! Let's just say I have enough bows for years!













 The bow station included:
-pre-cut elastic headbands
-hot glue guns
-scissors
-felt circles
- fabric bows and flowers
-embellishments (rhinestones, pearls, feathers, ribbon, etc.)
- an inspiration book with picture examples of cute bow designs
- tags for guests to write well wishes and pin on the vintage window frames





 So overwhelmed with love and gratitude! Thank you friends and family for helping me celebrate Taylor! I had the best weekend and am so fortunate to have such wonderful people in my life! I'm truly blessed! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!