Pages



Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Favorite Maternity Stores

I quickly realized that there is a huge shortage of cute stores with maternity clothes. Luckily, I've been able to incorporate many non-maternity items I already had into my wardrobe, but sometimes you just have to cave and wear maternity clothes. Quite honestly, I'm kicking myself in the booty that I didn't buy maternity jeans earlier. They're the most comfortable thing ever! I wish I could continue to wear them every day after pregnancy! Regardless of what I want to do, some maternity items are essential. After scouring the internet, I've narrowed down my favorite maternity stores that are super reasonable.
Asos  might be my new favorite website. Not only do they have adorable maternity clothes for cheap, they also have adorable non-maternity clothes!Great accessories, clothes, purses, etc.! Love it all!
Destination Maternity  has tons of designer brands and great deals.

Gap  is a great store for maternity essentials. Many of their items are replicas of their non-maternity clothes, which I love.

H & M  is great for cheap basics!

Old Navy  has a great variety of stylish and inexpensive staple pieces for your maternity wardrobe.

Pink Blush Maternity  has the most adorable outfits for great prices!
Oh my beloved Target ! Although they don't have a wide range of maternity clothes, they have some great basic tops and cute inexpensive dresses. 



Does anyone have any other great recommendations for maternity stores that I could check out?