Here's the recipe I used:
(2) Green Peppers Cut into Slices split between 2 bags
(1) Red Pepper Cut into Slices-split between bags
(1) Zucchini Chopped and split between bags
(3) Onions Chopped and split between bags
(6) Red Potatoes Chopped and split between bags (you can also use Sweet Potatoes)
(2) Garlic Cloves Chopped & Split Between bags
(6) Chicken Breasts Split between bags
(1) 15 oz can of Tomato Pasta Sauce Split Between bags
(1) TBSP of Brown Sugar per bag
(1/4) tsp Salt per bag
Label both one gallon size freezer bags and place prepared ingredients in each bag.
When you're ready to enjoy, simply place in a slow cooker. Cook on HIGH for 4 hours or LOW for 8 hours. You can serve this with rice, bread, or alone. Hopefully I'll discover some other great freezer recipes and share them soon!
Recipe adapted from mamaandbabylove.com