Saturday, February 2, 2013
Chicken & Spinach Pasta Bake
2 cups pasta noodles (any noodle will do!)
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
olive oil to liking
1/4 cup garlic powder
1 tsp. salt
5 cups fresh spinach, chopped
1/4 cup white wine
2 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese
1 1/2 cup pasta sauce
1. Preheat the over to 350.
2. Boil water with salt and pasta noodles.
3. While the pasta is cooking, cook chicken using olive oil and garlic powder.
4. Prepare spinach.
5. Once the chicken is browned, add in chopped pasta and wine.
6. After chicken and pasta are finished, pour into casserole dish.
7. Top with sauce and cheese.
8. Bake for 25 minutes and enjoy!
Recipe altered from www.bitchincamero.com