Pages



Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Water Stains Be Gone!!

There's hope! The stains can and will be removed!
I have a love/hate relationship with my fabulous stainless steal appliances. They look beautiful, but the fingerprints and water stains drive me crazy! I'm constantly wiping them down with cleaner (Sprayway is my personal favorite) and trying to be extra cautious when using them.
Great cleaner for a quick wipe down.

 After only a year, a huge water stain developed outside of the water/ice maker in the front door of the refrigerator. NOOOO! How could this be? Sprayway is great for every day polishing and cleaning, but it didn't remove the deep stain caused from dripping water. I enlisted in Bar Keepers Friend and it did not disappoint! Stain be gone!! My new cleaning routine involves weekly wipe downs with Sprayway and once monthly Bar Keepers Friend deep scrubbing to keep my appliances looking good as new!