Pages



Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Peanut Butter Brownies

I know one of my new year’s resolutions is to eat better, but I just can’t resist some chocolate! Sweets here and there won’t kill me! Being a chocolate-addict, I can’t deprive myself of this heaven send food!



-Bake box mix of brownies


*Frosting*

Ingredients
-1/2 cup butter, softened
-1 ½ cups creamy peanut butter
-3  1/3  cups powdered sugar
- 1 ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
-4 tablespoons milk, add as needed
-Chocolate chips
Directions
1.       Mix butter and peanut butter together well
2.       Add sugar, a little at a time, until well blended
3.       Add vanilla
4.       Add milk, as needed. You want a nice creamy, whipped consistency. You may add more or less than the recipe, depending on your preference.
5.       Whip on high until fluffy and creamy
6.       Adorn with chocolate chips to liking