Pages



Saturday, January 21, 2012

Pantry Organization

Although many of us with we had this pantry, let's get real. Most of don't, and probably never will.
We're lucky enough if we have some extra cupboards to spare for our food! With that said, I gave my pantry a realistic makeover. Nothing fancy, just simply organized and simple; My two favorite adjectives. Here is my pantry before...eek!!!




After many trips to TJMaxx, Home Goods, Ross, and Bed, Bath, and Beyond, I managed to scrounge together multiple Oxo Pop containers. They are great because they can be stacked nicely and preserve food with their air-tight seal. Then I labeled as many things as I possibly could. I found some wonderful labels on the Better Homes and Garden website (http://www.bhg.com/decorating/storage/organization-basics/free-printable-storage-labels/?page=8) and ta da! My pantry is complete!



When organizing, there's no need to get all fancy. Just be real! Do what will work for you and what you know that you can realistically maintain!