Pages



Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year, New Me!

My first blog entry! How exciting! I've never blogged before and am excited to get the opportunity to share many of my passions and interests with everyone. Being that it is the first day of the new year, I wanted to share my first DIY for the year. Last night my husband and I started, what hopefully will become a yearly family tradition. We created a book of New Year's Resolutions. Every year, we promised to fill out a paper full of questions. I think it will be neat to look back on every year and reminisce. Here's what I wrote:

*HIGHLIGHTS FROM 2011*
Greatest lesson I learned: I'm not always right! Accept my faults and get over myself!
Hardest thing of the year: Dealing with the stress of buying  our house, wedding planning, and a new puppy!
Favorite memory: Getting married!!

*LOOKING FORWARD TO 2012*
Want to learn: to live a healthy lifestyle. I hope to work out regularly and eat better.
Want to get better at: cooking! I hope to cook at least two meals a week, if not more.
Biggest goal: to get a full time teaching job!!!