Being that I’m a newlywed, I’m still obsessed with my ring! I can’t help but stare at it while I’m driving or admire it in kitchen with the fabulous recessed lighting that makes it sparkle ever so! I try to make it to the jewelry store at least once a month to get it cleaned, but I don’t always have time. My mother-in-law gave me a great recipe to clean it up at home! Enjoy!
1/4 cup ammonia
1/4 cup all-purpose cleaner (Mr. Clean)
1/4 cup HOT water
-Let ring soak for 5 minutes or so
-Remove and spray Windex for extra sparkle!
Windex also works great to remove your ring on those days when you’ve eaten too many sweets and can’t seem to get it off your finger!
Ta Da! Good as new!